OIFE would like to invite you to register for the second virtual European Investigator Meeting for osteogenesis imperfecta (OI).
- Primarily researchers and clinicians working with OI in Europe and other countries, and will not be adapted to a lay audience.
- Patient representatives from OI-organizations can attend if they have a special interest in research and development.
- Industry representatives are also welcome to attend.
Programme The programme will include presentations and discussion on the following topics:
Research collaboration in Europe: hurdles and opportunities
- What’s new in basic science?
- Methods and tools to evaluate outcomes in clinical trials
- Patient involvement in research
- Nosology and classification in OI